Foam boxes are common in life. There is a wide range of products, and with the opening of modern technology, they are constantly innovating. Now you can make a colorful foam box, which is why the foam box welcomes us warmly because of its characteristics. If so, what are its characteristics?
EPP foam box
1. The density of the foam packaging box is smaller, so the weight is lighter, and the raw material consumption is relatively low, so the weight of the foam packaging box can be reduced, the transportation cost is reduced, rather than the higher cost, and the items are kept
2. It also has a good shock absorption function, the shockproof effect is very good, and can be used to hold items.
3. It also has good compression and rebound ability. If the product is in a foam packaging box, you can choose other foam packaging products.
4. Easy to process, you can customize flexible and rigid foam packing boxes of different densities, and we can also process and customize various specifications of foam packing box products according to customer requirements.
5. The temperature change of the foam packaging box is also very stable, which can meet the requirements of ordinary foam packaging.
epp foam box material product extruded foam
At that time, the seminars on extrusion foaming of epp materials and epp products focused on three aspects.
(1) general polypropylene on foot to obtain a special foam system suitable for extrusion foaming, usually considered to be the melt elasticity or melt strength of polypropylene on foot;
(2) Development of special polypropylene extrusion foaming equipment; EPP foam box
(3) Investigate different molding processes to improve the sensitive operation of foam structure and function.
On the other hand, the method of intersecting the melt elasticity (melt strength) of a polypropylene foaming system is a difficult and common problem at the same time, and it is also the most important problem to be dealt with in the extrusion foaming of polypropylene. Melt strength is similar to extrusion swelling and is a common processing parameter used in industry to characterize melt elasticity. In addition, viscoelastic parameters such as normal stress difference, storage modulus, recoverable shear strain and tensile viscosity are closely related to melt elasticity. As a result, the so-called melt strength of polypropylene is the melt elasticity of polypropylene. Melt elasticity is defined as the ability and speed of a polymer chain to recover its original size, shape, and orientation after stress is released. Recovery can be achieved from the automatic rebound that occurs when the polymer chain is in a low entropy state, which can be obtained by molecular orientation, and tangled bonds between polymer chains are used as temporary during orientation or stretching Physical interaction. The crosslinking point is similar to the chemical crosslinking point of the rubber elastomer.
The entanglement coupling of the foam packaging box is affected by time, temperature and force method, so the elastic recovery will be carried out loosely. Research is performed on external force, temperature, and time scales, and melt elasticity depends on the relaxation time for elastic recovery. Size looseness, broad loose time distribution, high melt elasticity; short time required time is long, short time distribution is narrow, and melt elasticity is low.