1. The foam box is lightweight. Part of the EPS packaging product space is replaced by 3-6 million independent closed-cell gases contained in a volume per cubic decimeter. Therefore, it is several to ten times that of plastic.
2. Can absorb shock load. When an impact load is applied to EPS packaging products, the gas in the foam stagnates and compresses, consumes and dissipates external energy, and gradually prevents the impact load due to the acceleration of small objects, so the impact resistance is excellent.
3. Excellent thermal insulation performance. Thermal conductivity is a weighted average of pure EPS thermal conductivity (108 cal / mh. ° C) and air thermal conductivity (about 90 cal / mh. ° C).
4. Good sound insulation. There are two main ways of sound insulation of EPS products. One is to absorb the energy of sound waves and reduce reflection and transmission.
5. Anti-aging and corrosion performance. Except for prolonged exposure to high-energy radiation, the product does not show significant ageing. It can withstand many chemicals such as dilute acid, dilute alkali, methanol, lime, asphalt, etc.
6. Antistatic performance. EPS products have low electrical conductivity, so they will automatically charge when rubbed, without affecting the end user's products. For large-scale integration block structural elements of high-precision electronic equipment (especially modern electrical equipment), antistatic EPS products should be used.