Foam boxes are common in life. There is a wide range of products, and with the opening of modern technology, they are constantly opening and relaxing. Now you can make a colored foam box, why is her bubble box warmly welcomed by us because of its characteristics. If so, what are its characteristics?
Material properties of foam box EPP foam box
1. The density of the foam packaging box is small, the weight is light, and the consumption of raw materials is small, which can reduce the weight of the foam packaging box, reduce the transportation cost, and increase the cost, and can also store the goods.
2. It also has a good shock absorption function, and the shockproof effect is very good, which can be used to hold items.
3. It also has good compression and recoil functions. When items are placed in a blister box, you can choose between different bubble wrap products.
4. Easy to handle, we can customize flexible and rigid foam boxes with different densities, and can also deal with different specifications of foam packaging products according to customer requirements, and maybe also customize colors.
5. The foam packaging box also has good stability when the temperature changes, and can meet the requirements of ordinary ordinary foam packaging boxes.
EPP foam packaging material extruded foam
At that time, the research work of epp material and epp product extrusion foam will be combined in three aspects:
(1) Traversing the expansibility of general polypropylene to obtain a special foam system suitable for extrusion foaming, that is, a special foam system generally considered to be the melt elasticity or melt strength of beveled polypropylene;
(2) Development of special polypropylene extrusion foaming equipment; EPP foam box
(3) Discuss different molding processes to improve the sensitive processing of the structure and function of the foam material.
On the other hand, the method of processing the melt elasticity (melt strength) of the polypropylene foaming system is a difficult problem and a hot spot among them, and it is also the most important problem to be dealt with in polypropylene extrusion foaming. Melt strength is similar to extrusion expansion and is a common processing parameter used to characterize melt elasticity in the industry. In addition, viscoelastic variables such as normal stress difference, storage modulus, recoverable shear strain, and elongational viscosity are closely related to molten bombs. Therefore, the so-called melt strength of polypropylene, that is, the melt elasticity of stamped polypropylene. Melt elasticity is defined as the ability and speed of a polymer chain to return to its original size, shape, and orientation after stress is released. Recovery from the automatic recovery of polymer chains in a low entropy state can be achieved through molecular orientation, where the entangled bonds of the polymer chains serve as temporary physical interactions during orientation or stretching. The joint acts like a chemical cross-linking point for rubber elastomers.
The entanglement coupling of a foam package is affected by time, temperature, and force method, so elastic recovery occurs loosely. For a given external force, temperature, and time scale, melt elasticity depends on the elastic recovery time. When the size is loosened, the length of time is loose, the melt is elastic, the melt has high elasticity, the loose time is short, the loose time is narrow, and the melt elasticity is low.