Everyone will have a lot of express packaging boxes and foam boxes in life. Generally, everyone will choose to discard them. Xiaobian tells you today that these can be used for waste. For example, express packaging boxes can be made into storage cabinets, and foam boxes can be used. Feed our succulents
Shandong Yingjie Foam Box
Let me introduce you how to operate:
1. Take a foam box and place it in the bottom jack.
2. Put a layer of large ceramsite or volcanic stone or large burned beacon coal at the bottom to increase the permeability of water filtration;
3. Putting soil (self-provisioning): Coconut bran ten peat soil ten burned Fengwo coal crushed; and mixed with carbendazim dry powder (sterilization) and insecticide, similar to furanin, earthworm, etc. .
4. Lay a layer of Fengwo coal crushed particles or granular soil on top of the foam box.
For leaf insertion, first transplant the leaf seedlings that have rooted and germinated in the vegetable basket or non-porous pot into a foam box, and leave it in a sunny and ventilated room for a month in 00000000000011111111, keeping the soil slightly moist during the period (Xiaomiao is thirsty Water, soil should not be too dry). After one month, the spring and autumn season can be moved to the outdoor sun and rain! In summer, due to the strong sun and high temperature, the seedlings are fragile and will be sunburned and dried to death! The winter temperature is low, and it is easy to freeze and freeze to death Or form stiff seedlings! The leaves grow up every day ~ Because of the excessive density before, some of them have been removed, so pay attention to leaving a space for later growth in the leaves, otherwise too dense will inhibit each other's growth. The leaf box is about 2cm in height, and the foam box can be carried outdoors. Most of the rose is suitable for dew. After a sun and a rain, it grows like a bamboo shoots. It grows healthy and happy! The hot summer has come, my The flesh are still thrown on the rooftop without pulling the shading net. You can be lazy on rainy days, basically don't have to worry about it; if it doesn't rain, you have to water it every other day, especially the seedlings, and you need to add water in time.
Used to defend insertion (using white bears and yellow bears as demonstration), steps:
1. A foam box;
2. Insert holes at the bottom;
3. Put a layer of large ceramsite or volcanic stone for water filtration and ventilation at the bottom of the foam box;
4. Putting soil (self-provisioning): Coconut bran ten peat soil ten burned beacon coal crushed; and mixed with carbendazim dry powder (sterilization) and insecticides, similar to furanin, earthworm, etc. .
5. Sprinkle rooting powder or a layer of vermiculite or red jade on the top to help rooting;
6. Use wood chopsticks to insert a few holes in the soil (very important), then put the bear that cut the head and let the roots dry, and the roots drill down;
7. The soil is slightly moist (very critical), and moisture can only take root.
8. Move to a place where there is plenty of sunlight (apart from the glass) to ventilate. Do not move it (very important). Rooting naturally takes about a month (yellow bears and white bears take root slowly, others such as ice berries will take root in about 2 weeks) .